Friday, March 9, 2007

Commencement Dinner

Tons of picturessss! Wahaha! Yesterday was the commencement dinner where you have to dress up for the event. Wore my dress that I bought in Bangkok! Oh man! I miss bangkok!! I wanna shopshop! I wanna live like a queen there again. haha! My zebra dress rocks! I like I like! Plus plus I helped Weimin put on her makeup! Call me the expert man. Seriously, I single-handedly trim her eyebrows and apply eyeshadow, eye liner, mascara, shimmer and blusher for her! And she said no one managed to put so much mascara for her as me, cause her eye lashes were really short. So all the professional makeup artist said she can't put mascara! The pre-dinner ceremony started around 7 where they serve champagne and juices but I went down too late. So no champagne for me. Boo... But never mind! The tons of pictures more than make up for it! =)



me!

See the misty effect I made? Omg! I'm so proud of myself lah! Seriously! I can never do that last time. But I still dunno how to photoshop! If only I can learn how to make my cheeks slimmer, my nose sharper, my eyes bigger.



Me, minmin, hanyi.




I lend hanyi my dress! And she looks good in it! =) I know! Cuz its my dress! People with good taste buy great stuff.
I wanted to curl my hair! But I didn't bring my curler over! =(


Ching, chie, hanyi, genevieve.

Everyone looks great yeh? Girls were in dresses and guys came in tie and suit. Alot of effort was make to try change the dinning room into some restaurant.


brandy-in my dress too! me, minmin, chie, gen, sarah.

I love sarah's dress. I'm so gonna get a green dress and a red dress soon. Most of my dress are standard colours.


Jayshen, eugene, yinghai, john.

Yinghai is the sweet Korean girl. =) And John's my block senior resident!


Chie, Milan, Ching, Groupic pic.

Milan is the guy who protected me from drunkards the other time. A really nice guy. =) He is really really tall standing at 188cm. I feel like a dwarf beside him, which is usually not the case.


Barney!

He's name is really Barney! Its in his birth cert! No joking!



Ting Yi.

I always leave my stuff in his fridge! lol! super nice lah he!


Tom! He's really goot in playing the piano!


Brandon. Senior Residence of B2.


Don.


Jiru.

They are both from Singapore! Yeah! Singapore rocks!


Chern.

He looks damn blur lah! In the picture! haha!
Our table had sitting arrangement lined up for us, so we can't sit where we want to sit. But surprise of surprise! I was sitting with Lawrence!! Plus Daryl and Hanyi. Such cool coincidence! We had some small little fun all by ourselves yeh! Laughing and kidding around like kids.


Daryl and me.

Our meal was some course dinner with entree, main and desserts together with red wine and white wine. The meal was okie. Can't really asked much from a hostel kitchen right?


With Lawrence. =) Wee!!

hearts lawrence!


with eve and Daryl.


Jiayun.

With chiayuen!

They are both doing the same degree as me!


Jess!

She is so uber voluptuous! Lol!


Ada!

Jess and Ada are my neighbours. So hot! So hot!


Samantha. An exchange student from States.


hannah.


Jasmine.

She's on my floor too! I realised that my floor got tons of goot looking people! haha!


Alan.


Tim.


Tom.




Robert.


Min! us again!


Us again!

Yes! I know! its us again! lol! but what to do? We love photowhoring! =)
Well actually I think its only me who loves taking pictures! lol!



XiuQi!


Dianne!

She a mixed! So pretty! I love mix!


With yoke!


Yours truly. With my kick-ass dress!

i made a collage of myself! haha! show you!


Haha! I think I look so misty here! Which is so unlike me in real life!

Took great pictures of the lake too! Gonna go there for skyfire tomorrow!Super excited!
But the bad point is that the lake had tons and tons of birdshit!! Eww! Need bring our own towel to sit on the ground!


The pictures I took of the lake.

I think the sunset is really goot.
Its really peaceful here. I kinda like it.

I miss poiful! I wanna eat them! Aston too! kushinbo too! Singapore food rocks. Big time.
S

No comments: