Saturday, August 11, 2007

Back as before.

I never knew that maintaining a blog takes so much commitment and effort. Lol! It takes so long for a single picture to load. And not forgetting the time taken to make the pictures look nicer. Although I don't know how to do photo shop (I know, I know. I suck at computers), but the time taken just to adjust the lighting and making a simple collage and contrasting is already soooooo long. Either I am really not gifted in that aspect or I'm pure lazy. So, sorry for the lack of updates! I do have alot of pictures but i kept procrastinating. =( But I'll try I'll really try to blog faithfully as from today onwards.

The 2 weeks back in Singapore was goot! Met up with mitchie and yannie and the rest! Sorry I didn't meet all of you guys.. Especially when I can make it for Bloo's and Gina's birthday celebration! I was sick for one week!! Urgh! Talk about a wasted trip. So effectively I had like a week to meet everyoneeee!! But I'll be back in November for 3 months! And this time round, I'll make sure I meet every single one of my sweetie piesss!


I heart going out with my babes! And OhOh! This was before my haircut and dyeee.



This one is after my haircut! And I dye them too. I was a lil pissed because the hairdresser cut it too short. I wanted to trim off my dead ends and like cut away 1 inch or so, but she happily crop away 3 to 4 inches of my hair. Now I have to grow them back again.

I love my birthday celebration! It was sweet and niceeeeee!! Didn't expect it'll be so mind blowing. And although there were some cock ups but still I'm glad we enjoy ourselves that day! =) Plus I really like my present!



I also had a night safari trip with my parents. =) It was our family dayyyyy!! Although I was really sick that time but still everything was smooth and nice. And I'm sure all of us had a fun fun fun time sitting on the tram and enjoying the breeze at night. I miss my papa and mama and jojo!

Look at how funny my dad looks in one of the pictures.


With my mummy dearest to eat our timsum buffet!

And yep, I am back in Australia. My grades are so shitty last semester so I have to work harddddd!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh! Muggggggggg!! I miss mugging in central library. Here, I can only mug aloneeee because people like studying in their rooms. But I'll work hard. *Promise*


Me with my xiong xiong! Gift from my RAOK who did the sweetest thing. The bear was placed in the dining room as a surprise.


The creepy yet artistic trees.

Only 3 weeks back, but I miss Singapore food! I want my poifulss! =( I miss everyone back homeee!


No comments: