Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Floriadeeee- for the flower lovers.

Canberra had its annual Floriade- which is this mega huge event where they plant thousands of flowers, mainly tulips, at this particular place. The moment you reached there, you feel as if you are at a flower plantation of something. This is one of the main attraction of Canberra. Haha! Its only during floriade that people wanna come to this boring city. The flowers there are so brightly coloured and it makes everything look so picture perfect.




Just look at the different types of flowers that I took. Its simply beautiful.












Just look at the massive amount of flowers.. Its like how much work and effort they have to put in to come up with something like this.


XiuQi and me! She was so nice to help me take pictures using her camera! Cuz i don't have one. I want a cameraaaa! Lol!


Brandy, Sem, XiuQi and me!


the girls!




look at the cute beach houses! haha! So nicee!




Look at the lil boy's face! He's a spiderman!


The girls and the guys!

The flowers made all the pictures look so nice! Picture perfect! haha!
I've never seen so much flowers in my life! Kinda sad that the flowers will wilt soon. Their lifespan is so short but I guess that's what make them so beautiful. Cuz it has a short lifetime but it touches people's heart with its beauty.

Examss in one months time! Gosh! NEED TO MUGGGGGGGGGGGG!

No comments: