Thursday, February 7, 2008

my talented friends

I'm typing my entry on my manicured, fake finger nails that feels so detach from my body. And it's so difficult to type can? I can't feel my fingers because the fake hardy nails are blocking them from touching my keyboard.

I realised I have super talented friends whose talent is to show the world how pretty they are. Let me have the honour of showing them to you.



I can't stop laughing whenever I look at these pictures.
My dearie yannie, your eye is super cocked can? LOL!!!



Me and mitchie being squeezed by the cruel yannie.




Mitchie dear still can't get enough of the licking. haha!


my sweeties in white! I wanna have long long hair too!! Urgh!





We proceed to our favourite hangout and continue taking our ridiculous pictures.


Please, they look super funny can? haha!

we are the new macho girls.


i love this picture! We look so so happy. =)

We tried to take the jumping pic, but we failed miserably! Lol! The 2 attempts to take it!



We even tried to take pictures in the toilet cubicles.

Yannie is having a dramatic shit! wahaha!



I know the above post is super unglamorous and ugly but well, I have fun taking them and I'm really glad that I have my lovelies to take these super pretty pictures with me. It was a really really fun night with a terrific company and we have to meet up more often sweeties! I love you!!


Ps: Mitchie dearie, I hope you are feeling much better. =) And this weekend, I'll see you.

No comments: