Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"Turning probability into possibility"- Papa Lee


I think I have the cutest papa and mama in the world.

My papa reads my blog and follows it. haha!
He lets me shake my butt in front of the tv when he is watching it.
He is a hard-mouthed but soft-hearted guy.
He likes to say jokes and force my mama to laugh.

My mama is very pretty. =)
My mama likes to doll up and she is super caring and sweet.
She cooks the best stuff in the world, well, that's to me.
She and me always go shopping together.

They pamper me alot.

But they also nag nag nag. Although not very nice to the ears, but I know it's for my goot. Haha!

I do appreciate everything that they do for me. I'm not very well-to-do, so they have to save and sacrifice certain things so that I can be where I am today. They always try to give me everything that I want without complaints or questions or unhappiness. I appreciate every little thing that they have done, to me and the family.
I love love my papa mama!

No comments: