Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Spartos, CT1 exam, Nara Festival, Parliament house and Picnic

It's the yearly Spartos again. A semi formal event and people cheering for those who performed well in hall events. I was insideeeeeee!! haha! Cause lawrence and me helped win Ursies first trophy in pool!!
Wore this dress that I had for quite long but didn't wear. haha! Bought it that time when I was out with my papa.



I wanna have a SLR. It's like the pictures are so much nicer!


with all the usual people! haha! So I'll just throw in all the picturesss!!


Everybody dressed really good that day.

the one that's with me in the picture is a math genius and a really good cook too! haha.

Ed and Oliver made the most eye catching outfit.



I love Ada's dress!! it's so miumiu-fied. Love it. Love the shape. Love the green.



With the pretty babes in my hall. Amanda, Jess, sup and laura.





Most of the pictures here onwards are taken by SLR using Liang's camera.

guy's favourite game. Foosball. Lawrence after he scoreeeeeee!

With ada and honeysha. Girls pool champions! :]



I don't know what the hell I'm doing too. haha. Lame position.

Next up was the nara festival. It's mainly to celebrate canberra and nara 15 years of sister relationship. It was also like a lantern lighting festival. I went as my friend and his sister had set up a store there.



Went with this other singaporen guy, Colin that drove us there.




It's such a boring event. Oh my goodnes.. And food was overpriced and NOT NICE AT ALL. So regretted going.

Went to parliament house today with lawrence for his interview!




While he was at the interview, I was looking at some souvenir shop. haha.

Isn't the sheep cute? It's so stupid cuz I won't use it and it's childish, but it's really quite cute and I want it. LOL.

After a 45 minutes wait, he came out. They asked him like so many questions. I wasn't even sure I could answer them when he told me the questions. I do not like interviews.

Outside the parliament house.


We went for a picnic after that. And mama! Look at me putting on weight! The parliament photo was taken today!!! And I look huge. =(

Oh oh.. And several outfit posts when I went out, for my exam and shopping! haha.
Gossip girl is so wonderful. Love it.




Going to DFO on Friday to do some shopping and maybe the floriade tomorrow. They say I should go to the Floriade soon before the flowers start wilting.

It's my 2 weeks break now! yay!

No comments: