Monday, March 3, 2008

dinner that made me hungrie for more

Had a farewell dinner for me! haha! I'm really happy that I met my dearie much more often this holiday that I went back! We sure had our fun! And try as I might, I know there will never be another one like my dearie. haha.
Mitchie, yannie, jannie, hk, jx, cq and me had our dinner at tapaz in clarke quay and indochine after that. After much delaying we finally settled on our dinner place and we had it at like 10pm? But I was really happy that you guys can make it!




Yannie, me and mitchie!

Yannie has had the most wonderful V-day! haha! All the sweet lil wonderful things that you told me which happened to you on that day made me smile and feel really happy for you. =)




I love the red curtains behind.

The restaurant was average. The tapaz wasn't too fantastic but I like the rice! Watery, creamy and with lotsa seafood. yum!

After dinner, we head down to indochine to chill out and continue our usual photowhoring session. haha! The indochine deco is soo nice! With shimmery flowing curtains, the ancient statues, the dark cozy environment, it sure won my heart over.





The guys wanna have a go at their posing skills too! haha!

Jx, Hk and Cq.

Well,I guess my friends are pretty talented at acting cute and being gay. haha!


Sipping our chocolate martini which is undoubtly the best drink of the night. Some of the drinks they ordered taste like detergent and smelt like bangala.


Girlie pictures! hearts.


Dearie and me.



Pity that we didnt take alot alot of group pictures, and I only have this which is the only group picture. =(


I'll see you in 4 months time! =( Long long way to go.

I miss zhi char! I wanna order sizzling hotplate tofu, chilli crab, cereal prawn, kang kong, pork ribs and so much moreee.

Ps: Dearie, we are so going rochester when I go back. Promise.
And I've heard of another place which is super pretty too. loves. =)

No comments: