Wednesday, March 26, 2008

JOJO!

harlow jojo!

Not that I wanna say, but your sister me is super goot okie? Haha! See nice things buy for you! So yep! You told me you wanted red and black and green shoes right? I got these 2 pairs of etnies for you. I thought they look quite nice. And it was such a bargain! I love cheap and goot buys! (n_n)

Introducing olive and orange men's team 1:

Front View of the shoe

Side view of man's team 1.

The white spots on the soles are designs of the shoe. I thought it was faulty goods but the sales assistant said the white spots are part of the design.


I like the bottom of the shoe-striking orange soles!


The pair of man's team one!

Now, moving on to the second pair, Ryan Sheckler:


Front View of Ryan.


Side view of Ryan.


Ryan Sheckler together.

Lawrence also bought 2 pairs of etnies. I thought that his were nicer but since jojo wanted the specific colours, I gotten these 2 pairs. But I felt that they were nice too. Maybe it can't be shown through the pictures, but it looks great in real life! Wee!

I'll bring these 2 back home to you when I go back in june lah lah lah! They are real authentic skater shoes! Haha! So you can hip hop and break all you want in them.

No comments: