Friday, June 27, 2008

An addition to the gold coast pictures!

Just realise I still have the beach pictures to share!

What is gold coast without the beach?

Without pictures of tanning at surfers paradise?


us with the reflection on the sand. I think this is kinda cool!!

I was trying to make a peacock. I hope you can see. haha!


That's lawrence trying to be somebody. hahaha!

His prominent walk.

The girls! han, me, huimin and yauting.

The guys trying to do handstand or something.

All the 7 of us! =]


The day is never complete without jump shots!! haha!


Our first attempt.

Our 2nd attempt!

Our 3rd try! Yesh! Everybody off the ground!

we were making heart-shaped jumps!

The girls. I wanna take a back view of us.

The 7 of us again!

The beach in surfers were fantastic. The babe watching and hunks with their surfboard. Woot!

The sea was pretty clear and the sand are all so so fine.

Unlike the coarse sands you see in east coast in Singapore.


Us in the sea.
I miss the blue blue sky, the warm warm sea and sand in queensland.
Temperature in Canberra now is a freaking 1 degree.
My mum was just telling me how I am so going to melt when I go back Singapore.
Haha! But still, despite that, I'm looking very forward to going back.
Anyway, I'm going last minute shopping cuz Lawrence is done with his last paper today!
So yeah! Shopping partner. =] I wanna do the iori (the best japanese restaurant in Canberra, super yummy. The sashimi are so so fresh and sweet and juicy and comes in fat big slices. Imagine the salmon slices smiling up at you. The array of pink and orange. Superb.), brand depot (kinda like direct factory outlets), civic late night shopping (which happens only on friday where shops open till 9pm. Cuz AUSSIE are so lazy. the shops close at 5.30pm on weekdays and 4.30 on weekends) and koko black (best hot and ice chocolate! they melt the chocolate to make the hot and ice chocolate unlike those cheapo cafes that uses mass produced powder. They use their own chocolates and grind it to make the chocolate drinks. heavenly i tell you. Every single mouth you take its oh-my-god all the way. It's no joke.)
That's like our ideal Canberra day.
Good food, great shopping and great desserts to end off.

No comments: