Friday, June 27, 2008

sdyney and then home. in 11 hours time.

holla! haha. I'm like so having a blogging frenzy now.
It shows that my blog is not dead yet. not dead not dead yet.

Went civic today. Wanted to go brand depot but didn't have enough time, so yep.
Oh oh! I wore my tube as a skirt. wahahaha! And it turn out pretty well lah!!


see see. The blue strip top-skirt was actually my tube which only cost me like 5 bucks? Yeah! =]


On the bus to civic, caught some scenary on the bus.
The lake that you see is called lake griffin. It's really beautiful in real life,
these photos doesn't do it justice.
I'll find one day to take pictures of it when I come back.
And I'm so happy! I bought a bling bling vest.
It was on offer, so I snap snap snap. Haha!
I hope it's not super passe to wear a vest. But well, I don't care!
I like my bling bling vest. Gonna wear it to the airport on sunday. haha!
Gonna hop onto the bus to syndey at 7.30am which is singapore 5.30am tomorrow, and I have yet to clean my room, pack my stuff, do my laundry, vaccum my floor, shift my table back from lawrence room to mine.
And yet, I'm blogging. hahaha!
Anyhow, I think I better start then.
Sydney fish market, homebush dfo, chinatown paddy market, and the dressy nice stores here I come.
LALALALA!!~~~

No comments: