Thursday, January 25, 2007

Malaysia trip

Yeah Yeah! Finally did something productive today! I packed my bag! Not totally done but its a good start. Ziplock bag is really not bad when its comes to saving space! Its a cheaper alternative to those vacuum bag you see in those travel shops. Well, of course its not as good as those but for the price i say, its damn worth it! Tried to pack as much stuff into the luggage as possible! Gosh.. Qantus only allow 20kg of luggage. Which for me, is totally impossible lahhhh! I haven even clear my wardrobe yet and my luggage bag is full. Furthermore, the luggage bag that I bought was one of the bag with the biggest volume. Die. =( Every kg exceed is $24 payable!! How exorbitant is that?!



My luggage that like 9/10 full.

And I still have stuff that I haven't buy. Which is like quite alot. I kinda weigh the luggage just now. It stands at 27kg already. *Oops!* And its all clothes only. Without my essentials, my bags, my makeup, my toiletries, my shoes. This is gonna be bad.

Followed my mum and dad to do some shopping in Malaysia. Been quite long since I last went there. As the traffic was good, it didn't take long to reach there. I didn't really buy much. Bought the makeup stuff that I guess I will need over there in Australia though. Got my favourite mascara- Lo' real Double Extension! =)
2 liquid eyeliner, 1 pencil eyeliner, makeup remover, ZA true white lotion, ZA deep hydrating gel, beer hair treatment wax and my fake eyelashes. It's on offer there so decided to grab all those that's on offer! Wahahaha!

The stuff that I got today.

Not all that I need. Will have to buy more laterr! Somehow I feel that the clothes there like doesn't suit me. =(

Ate at the Wang Jiao Cha Restaurant with mum and dad. Pretty much like the ones we had in Singapore. But I thought the fried rice there is good! Haha! It doesn't look fantastic but it taste fantastic. The decor looks not bad too.


Picture taken there.

Tomorrow will be fun! Meeting up with my JC clique for farewell dinner.

My mum keep asking me why I didn't post her picture. Wahaha! She's damn cute lah! So I'll end off with our family collage that I make! I'm a computer idiot. Seriously. So I'm pretty proud of what I did. *Proud look*

Hearts!

Oh! Oh! I wanna post pictures of my bibi too! (he says I only post 1 pic of him, so I'll post a collage of him and me now!) =)


PS: Mitchie how? I need to sell my clothesssssssss and bags!! haha! Its taking up space.

No comments: