Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My first attempt to blog!

I finally dragged my lazy ass up to set up a blog. Have been procrastinating for like years. But since I'm going Australia soon, I guess I will need a venue for all my whining and picture whoring and of course to share all my ups and downs with bibi. For him to see me when he misses me lah! haha!

I can only use the template given by blogger! Mitchie darlinggg! I need your help! Help me find a nice blogskin! Then I can start to post fantastic pictures of us! This is so much like a surprise to you right? I finally came up with it myself!

13 more days to flying off. To a place of uncertainty. I don't think I am prepared emotionally and mentally to go over. It still feels as if going Australia is a thing that I only need to worry next semester. I guess I have been pushing it to the back of my mind, putting on a facade, trying to kid myself and avoid facing the emotional disorientation. But time is running out, I really need to get down to do all those stuff that is important instead of nuaing away treating everyday like a holiday thats never gonna end.

My cute little brother! So hearts!




My bro's dumb didi dumb faceee!


Went downtown east for buffet. Downtown east was quite disappointing. I think its undergoing some major renovations thus lotsa shops were affected. =( Wanted to bowl and explore downtown east after the dinner but there was nothing to explore. In the end we went back home. Made me kinda regret the decision that I made a couple of days ago. But well, I thope everything's gonna be fine yeh! =)

No comments: