Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The end of the Seven deadly Sins.

Orientation week has officially ended. I'm back at school with tons of stuff piling up. And seriously, why do schools have lectures thrice a week and each lasting an hour? Its making me so tired of going school for a hour lecture.

Gonna blog the events that happened the past few days.Well, to be honest, I lost track of events that I was doing. I didn’t really take note of the date that the events were held. So some events were jumbled up. Haha! But here are the stuff that I did for the past few days.


We had an afternoon BBQ in some park after the Scavenger hunt. We had to take pictures with a tons of stuff around civic. Civic is like Orchard Road in Singapore. They had some pretty awesome chicken kebab, but it was a little too fatty for me. They had pork sausages too. Sausages by right should be my favourite, but the pork sausage taste really weird. Pork in Australia doesn’t taste good. They have this really strong smell. It taste ewww..




In the evening was the annual coffee crawl. Coffee crawl means we coffee-hop to some of the coffee joints in town. The first stop was Starbucks in Civic. The manager was very nice to serve each of us coffee, slowing teaching us how to appreciate each of the different types of coffee beans. Sadly, the coffee was too bitter for me.. I didn’t really like it. But I know my bibi will like it though. Cause he’s my coffee junkie. =) Starbucks was really nice to give each of us a goodie bag which includes a membership card and a packet of coffee beans. Coolness!



Random pictures of Starbucks!

We head over to The Pancake Parlor next. The décor there was very old school. Although price here is steep compared to Singapore, the price is pretty alright here. I ordered a 2 pieces of pancake with ice-cream for Aud12. But the pancake was super duper nice. FANTASTIC! I likeeeeeee!!!!




Menu of the Pancake Parlor.

Saw a really funny mirror in the Pancake Parlor. Snap my own picture. It looks so distorted!

See how short my legs are?

They are already very short and now with the mirror, I think I look like a cock. Haha!

At night was Mooseheads again. Went with the Korean sweeties. Everyone was drunk there. They were puking everywhere and drinks were splashing all over. I was like 1 of the few that wasn’t drunk. Milan, an exchange student from Canada, didn’t drink anything too. So he was really sober. He was really nice to act as a barricade for me from drunkards. Thanks!


With the Korean sweeties!


Groupie Picture.

Chinese New Year pictures up!! This is the university house Minmin’s family are staying. Its damn big lah! It has a kitchen, 2 bedroom, 1 dining room, 1 living room and balcony all to themselves. But its pretty expensive to stay here. It’s $140Aud per night for the university house.


Food Minmin's mum cooked! Yummy!

The balcony of the University House.

Minmin's mum and bro preparing the meal for us.

Sunset. The colours were much nicer! But I cant capture it. =(

ChiaYuen, Hanyi, Me, Eugene, Lawrence!

Jiayun,Cy,HY,Mee!

That's weimin's hand! wahaha!

Everyone that went to the chinese new year celebration. =)

Random pictures of the school that I took! Its pretty cool! I think the pictures are not bad. And I think that I have talent in photo taking! Haha!

Tiles on the floor.

Graffiti!

Some more overdue peektures!

Minmin and me!! Wee!

The sun here is super duper hot and scorching! Gosh! I was wearing my birkenstock for only 1 day and i had the tanline on my feet alr! Plus it look terribly ugly! =(

yucky feet with tanlines! =((



I need sunblock!!!! haha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the tee!!!!!!! =)