Thursday, February 8, 2007

Things that I did before I jet off down under



Did so much stuff in the past week. Too much to talk and I doubt words can put it all down. So i'll minimize the words and let the pictures do the talking.



Went to alot of places to eat before I flew over to Australia. We went back to Katong to try the Aston Specialities. Believe me, its damn good. Haha! You get a grilled chicken chop with 2 side dishes for $5.50 flat. Katong seriously has got lots of nice shop houses. I saw 2 nice ones that I really like.


look at the shop houses! Its so nice lahhh!

The shop houses has this vintage feel to it. I show you the food. Its great I tell you. For those who haven't tried it, its at Katong. Near the Katong mall.


Omg! I feel hungry just by looking at this. Slurp!

Silvia, my og, had this farewell gathering for me. They were so sweet lah. Bought me this piggy softtoy and treat me to yuki yaki. haha!


Ade,Wilson,WEnjun,joseph,cass,minjoo,yy,linda,desmond,gloria,deb and cass boyboy.

Pictures I took with them! Didnt realise the green top would look so good in pictures. haha! Since they treat me to yuki yaki, i treated them to Billy Bombers. Had sundaes there lah. =) Couldnt find swensen in marina! I want sticky chewy chocolateeeeee!!!

Met my dearest darling mitchie and jan at town. To have our last gathering. Sweet moments spent. I so heart them. If you are reading this-I love you. Haha! Ask bronson to share you with him. And I want a bigger share. Lol!


The usual attempts to look spastic. Dearie, you made my day. "Pussy suffocates huiling!" WAhahah!


- 6th Feb: Day of departure -

My dad called the maxi cab to drive us all to the airport. Think i was too nervous that it made me had a gastric pain attack. Sob!!
DArling mitchie and yannie and jan with hk and jx came to send me off.








With my darling friends. I had to put the last pic up. Mitch! you look hilarious lah. haha!

I didnt dare to put makeup for fear of smudging my whole face lah. haha! Mish, leon, amy, joel, avelyn, yt,sp,hj came too. Saw june, bianca, sy too! Really nice to see them before I fly off.

Took pictures with my bro and mum and dad.


My pretty pretty mum and cute cute bro with my dad. <3>

Tears dropped before I even started walking to the departure hall lah. Saw mitchie and we cried together. Then jan joined in with yannie. Had this huge crying session. Omg. Cant believe I'm leaving them. Its so sad that I'm so far away for them. But still dearies, I love ya all and care for you all k. Anything must tell me! I cried so hard when I left I had to squat at a corner to prevent myself from hyperventilating. Its was that bad. I miss everyone so much. With every step I take, I felt my heart break. You would never know unless you went through it. Mitchie, yannie, jan! Wait for me! I'll be back soon.


Ps: I felt really sad typing this entry. But well, tried to make it sound as happy as possible already. I miss home. Home where I belong.

No comments: