Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Coach

It's been great. A fun holiday that is coming to an end soon, sadly.
I am left with like 1 week?
And there are still many things I need to do.

Like, buy a ball dress, buy shoes (oh oh! I bought the Marni inspired shoes that is quoting my dearie, ugly to perfection), see the doctor, visit my granny, meet friendssss and eat eat eat eat!
My dad brought my whole family to the Spring Court.


It's supposedly the oldest Chinese restaurant in Singapore.



My papa and mama!

The dishes there weren't exactly fantastic but the service was really good.
My favourite dish has to be the peking duck! Yummm!~


The peking duck!


family portrait. yeah. =]

Went to Sentosa with my family too! Haha!
My dad had this family day organised by his company.


On the way to Sentosa with my mama.


That's my papa in the background. LOL!


papa, mama and me.

The beaches in Singapore are so ugly as compared to the ones in Aussie.
The sands are coarse and the sea is so dirty in Sentosa and East Coast.




That's a cap made of balloons.
It doesn't really look like a cap to me though.




The usual place where everyone takes pictures at when they come to Sentosa.
Ignore my fugly face in the second picture. haha.


The night ended with the song of the sea.
Story line was so cheesy and lame, but the effects and the fountain deserve credits though.

Had tim sum with my sweets.

Didnt have much pictures as I was so hungry I was gobbling up every single thing.
I cannot express my love enough for hargow.
Those super delicious little things.

My belated birthday present!!


It was a surprise. I didn't expect this at all.
I love the vintage feel the bag has.
I love the wine colour.
I love the fact that it is a much more unique design as compared to the normal coach bags.
In case you are still wondering if I like the bag not, I wanna do a shout out to say that I LOVE IT!!



looking for my pressie.


yay! My pressie! Coach bag that I was told cost 600+..
Thank you for the big big pressiee.

Head over for our dinner! But I forgot the name of the restaurant.




Our entrees.


Our tapas.


The mains with our wine that I was too lazy to post.
Had like such a full dinner.
Night was spent playing PS2. haha.


I HATE BAD THOUGHTS!!

No comments: