Thursday, July 17, 2008

gold with praying.

Went to settle the exam dates for the actuaries exam.
In my negligence, the amount of AUD 510 was written as AUD 500 and I had to spend 20 dollars to amend that stupid mistake.
Head down to Bugis to shop, well, I think browse seems to be the better word.
Dinner was spent munching down bibimbab, xiao long baos, sour spicy soup ramen and prawn wanton noodles.
Too much durians made my throat itch all the while.What's too much?
I ate like 4 durians in 2 days.
I'm trying to do an outfit post! haha! So bear with it.
Here's what I wore today.





Pardon the bad pose. It looks like I am having a really bad tummy ache.

Skirt: Tube top from Valley Girl
Belt: Dug out studded belt from ages ago
Shoes: Charles & Keith
Bag: Coach
Watch: Casio gold watch

Here's a picture of my belated hand-drawn birthday card. =)
My favourite characters!


Looking forward to Malaysia trip tomorrow and also the dark knight show and also the sleep over! =)

No comments: