Thursday, July 31, 2008

oldies galore


Back in Aussieland again.
The start of the hectic studying that's going to be.
My room's pretty messed up by me in a span of 3 days.
How wonderful. I'll try to keep it so that it doesn't look so tornado hit.
I've been watching far too many shows.
21, orphanage, blood brothers, a chinese odyssey-both 1 and 2, terminal, some lost and some hong kong drama that I don't understand.
get your ass down to do work. to do work. start doing work. to do work. start doing work.
Think it should be the mantra i repeat to myself everyday.
Oh! I'm going skiing. That should be pretty exciting! =)
I haven tried skiing before! It's just a one day trip up the snowy mountains, so I hope I don't return with aches and bruises all over.

Just before Berra.
I'm gonna post like so many pictures of just me. haha!





out with my parents to pay respect to my late grandma.

.
TCC. the manhatten fish market became fish sashimi due to our silly mistake. haha.


flying back with lawrence.
we met leon in the Sydney airport.
and guess what?
we miss the bus AGAIN! =(
our luck with buses are like zilch. absolutely zero.
We waited for like 3 hours?
Thinking that we were at the correct busstop, we passed off the bus that was like 20m down the street as a bus dropping its passengers.
And when we decided we should go check it out to be on the safe side, voom, the bus drove pass us.
Leaving us standing in the blistering cold.
Cab down to the city to catch the next earliest bus. Another 2 hours wait.
Gosh.
Reach berra at night.
The negative degree welcoming us back. haha.


went down to dickson yesterday to get groceries.
couldn't resist the temptation and we went ahead with our small miny steamboat.
hot spicy soup in the cold weather.
that's an enjoyment.

it doesn't look as nice but it taste great!
dumplings, mushrooms, sausages, chinese la chang, chicken and of course indomee.
Not alot but enough to make us contented. =)

No comments: